36 Dame Street Dublin, Dublin D02 EF64
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Dublin Coworking Space Near Temple Bar
In the heart of Dublin’s vibrant Temple Bar neighborhood, WeWork’s coworking space near Trinity College offers an exciting home for entrepreneurs across industries. Spanning all nine floors of this iconic building that has been newly renovated, this dog-friendly location features beautifully designed workspaces, world-class services, and unbeatable access to retail shops, cafés, and restaurants right downstairs. Plus, onsite showers and convenient bike storage make it easy to stay active throughout the week. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour to see what our energizing office space in South Inner City has to offer.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available depending on the country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available depending on the country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging (£50/month) is available depending on the country.
Location36 Dame Street Dublin, Dublin D02 EF64
Multiple lines at Temple Bar - Central Bank & South George's Street Stops (1 minute walk)
Unique to this building
Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
With a projector, sound system and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meet-ups.
Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
For those who cycle to work or enjoy a morning workout, freshen up with ease thanks to on-site showers.
Our team are here for you throughout the working week, from front-desk service to personalised support.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V equipment and unexpected details such as customised wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies and a paper shredder.
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & social events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique common areas
The heart and soul of our locations, these lounges are living room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.