Finding a Berkeley Coworking Office
2120 University Ave
Berkeley, SF Bay Area Address
Less than a block away from one of the world’s top public universities, entrepreneurs and academics alike call this Berkeley coworking office home. Embracing the city’s free spirit, our newly renovated seven-story building features an array of original art, including an eye-popping mural running up its entire façade. Members come together from all walks of life from photographers and graphic designers to lawyers and consultants. Looking to grab a bite or drink? Take advantage of Berkeley’s happening bar and restaurant scene or head downstairs for a bowl of Ippudo ramen or a cup of Blue Bottle Coffee. There’s bike storage in the front lobby for cyclists and a BART station is conveniently located two blocks away. If you’re looking for the perfect environment to release your creativity, WeWork Berkeley is just right for you and your team.
What will it cost?
2120 University Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- BART (Richmond and SF, but you can transfer within 2 stops to any other line)
- Street parking, lots, garages (starting at $2/hour)
- 580, 80, 24
- University and Shattuck, University and MLK Jr Way, Downtown Berkeley BART, Center St, Center St and Shattuck
- Limited bike parking
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Berkeley shared office space
The neighborhood’s eclectic culture comes through in the space’s interior design, which is anything but corporate. A blend of California cool and academic intellectual, WeWork Berkeley is an inviting place to conduct research, host a focus group, or tackle any number of professional projects and business ventures. Chill lounges and spacious offices create the perfect coworking space for any company.
Events at 2120 University Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Intuitive Business Design: From Vision to StrategySeptember 27th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- The Career Whisperer Docu Series Launch PartyDecember 14th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Smart Risks: How small grants are helping to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.October 11th, 5:00PM - 6:00PM
- How to Ensure Your Company Is Taken SeriouslyOctober 10th, 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- Traditional Happy HourSeptember 14th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.