Serviced Office in Chacara Santo Antonio
Nações Unidas 14261
, São Paulo Address
This imposing building on the edge of the Marginal Pinheiros highway, WeWork Av. Das Nações Unidas 14261 is in just the right spot for a growing company. Located near shopping malls and restaurants, and close to transport links, this location makes commuting a dream. It is also well-positioned for those who want to be in the midst of the city’s biggest companies. With all services and amenities taken care of and a warm and friendly welcome from the community team, receiving your clients at this location is sure to make a mark.
What will it cost?
Av. das Nações Unidas 14261 - Vila Gertrudes São Paulo SP 04533-085
- Morumbi Train Station
- Parking available
- Marginal Pinheiros, Roberto Marinho, Roque Petroni Jr., Bandeirantes, Berrini, Faria Lima e Nações Unidas.
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Office Space to Boost Productivity
Companies looking for a visually exciting space with stylish touches, or the practicalities of having break-out opportunities in the arcade room or a calming wellness room, can find everything they need in this location to attract and retain the best talent. Amenities like the terrace, onsite showers and parking, and the possibility of bringing their dog to the office means that your team will be happy in this space, which is designed to boost productivity. Being in a landmark building complex also adds a touch of prestige to entrepreneurs as much as executives who share this space and with us. The building is a pleasure to arrive at, either by car or by the cycle path along the river.
Events at Nações Unidas 14261
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Como o seu público consome culturaOctober 16th, 9:00AM - 12:30PM
- Fast Forward Design ThinkingSeptember 27th, 6:30PM - 10:30PM
- AddTalks São PauloJuly 27th, 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.