Find Downtown Seattle Coworking Space
925 4th Ave
Downtown Seattle, Seattle Address
Located in the heart of the Emerald City, WeWork offers inviting office space in downtown Seattle. Occupying several floors in a striking Financial District skyscraper, members can enjoy ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices for teams of all sizes. Plus, commuting is easy with a centralized location close to parking, public transit, and the Pier 50 ferry terminal. If you’re on the hunt for downtown Seattle office space for rent, you won’t want to miss our location at 925 Fourth Avenue.
What will it cost?
925 4th Avenue Seattle WA 98104
- Light rail at Pioneer Square Station (0.2 miles away) | University Street Station (0.3 miles away)
- Norton Building Garage (0.2 miles) | Republic Parking Lot (0.3 miles)
- Alaskan Way (0.3 miles) | I-5 Express (0.2 miles)
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 36, 40, 43, 49, 62, 70, 994 lines at 3rd Ave & Marion St. (200 ft.) | 12 line at Madison St & 4th Ave (500 ft.)
- Seattle Ferry Terminal: Ferries 973, 975, Vashon Passenger Ferry, Bremerton Ferry, Bainbridge Ferry (0.4 miles)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Flexible Office Space in Downtown Seattle
The neighborhood near our location at 925 Fourth Avenue features an enchanting mix of Romanesque Revival buildings and innovative modern architecture. In between meetings, grab lunch from the food trucks at Occidental Square or head down to the waterfront for a quick refresh. Inside the space, warm wood tones, energizing green hues, and expansive windows pay homage to the spirit of the Pacific Northwest. This amenities-rich building includes a gym, showers, and a rooftop terrace that’s perfect for soaking up some ever-elusive sunshine. Book a tour today to explore this unbeatable location with stunning views of Mount Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic Mountains.
Events at 925 4th Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- TGIM | Oats by Mylk LabsDecember 3rd,11:00AM - 12:00PM
- Cristian's Farewell Happy HourNovember 29th, 4:30PM - 6:00PM
- TGIM | Hot Cocoa BarNovember 26th,10:00AM - 12:00PM
- History + Industry Groovy Pop-UpNovember 20th,11:00AM - 1:00PM
- Dips & Drinks Happy HourNovember 15th, 4:30PM - 5:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.