819 Nanjing Xi Lu
West Nanjing Road Office Space
Welcoming members across a range of industries, WeWork’s West Nanjing coworking space delivers a prime address and unparalleled amenities. Four floors of beautiful private offices, collaborative workspaces, and generous conference rooms are sure to keep your team inspired—and our onsite game room helps fuel creativity, too. With the Nanjing West Road Subway Station just minutes away, quickly connect to Metro Line 2, 12, and 13. Vibrant nightlife and an endless array of restaurants, bars, and retail shops along Wujiang Lu provide plenty of options for entertaining clients and celebrating team wins. Ready to jumpstart your business amid a community of global leaders? Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.