Office Space in Downtown Vancouver
333 Seymour St
, Vancouver Address
For a professional environment that’s as innovative and inspiring as the city itself, our coworking space in Downtown Vancouver is the place to be. Spanning five floors, this office has no shortage of amenities, including an onsite fitness center and showers. The building is also canine cool, so feel free to bring your favorite four-legged friend. Plus, commuting is easy with a centralized location close to parking, public transit, and the Sea Bus terminal connection. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and galleries, there’s no shortage of options when it comes time to unwind. Book a tour today to explore this unbeatable location with stunning views of the North Shore Mountains, the Burrard Inlet, and the stunning Vancouver skyline.
What will it cost?
333 Seymour Vancouver BC V6B 5A6
- Canada Line, Expo Line, and WCE train at Waterfront Station (across the street)
- Parking at Granville Square and PWC Place or Impark (both across the street)
- Trans-Canada Highway (7.2 km away)
- 050 at WB w Cordova St FS Seymour St | 002, 044, 211, 241 at WB w Cordova St NS Granville St (both across the street)
- Mobi Bike Station at Howe St & W Waterfront Rd (3 blocks away)
- SeaBus at Waterfront Station
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.