2015 Main Street
Office Space in Mount Pleasant Vancouver
Tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our Burrard Station location at 595 Burrard St while 2015 Main St is under construction.
When it comes to a professional office environment that’s as inviting and accessible as Vancouver itself, WeWork’s Mount Pleasant coworking space is in a league of its own. Featuring two floors of inviting lounges, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms, this dog-friendly location was thoughtfully designed to accommodate teams of all sizes. Inviting outdoor space, onsite showers, and convenient bike storage make it easy for members to stay energized throughout the day. After work, celebrate team wins at Brassneck Brewery, grab a bite at Fable Diner, or unwind with friends at Fox Cabaret. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit to our Main Street Vancouver shared office space.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.