Finding Office Space in Brisbane
140 Creek St
, Brisbane Address
Whether your team is a lean startup or an established corporation, WeWork’s office space in South Bank will keep you connected and engaged throughout the workweek. With the stunning Brisbane River as a backdrop, enjoy collaborative workspaces, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms. Commuting is a breeze with Central Station just minutes away, and parking available nearby. Schedule your visit to WeWork today for prime office space in Brisbane CBD.
What will it cost?
140 Creek Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Central Station (3 minute walk)
- Post Office Square Car Park (2 minute walk)
- Adelaide Street Stop (2 minute walk) | Creek Street Stop (3 minute walk)
- City Cycle (8 minute walk)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at 140 Creek St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- TGIM: Pop Up Breakfast in the MallNovember 18th, 7:00AM - 11:00AM
- ‘Results Not Embroidery’ | Corporate Innovation as Management PracticeNovember 5th, 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.