Coworking Office Space in the Jing'an District
135 Yanping Lu
, Shanghai Address
Located near the Jing'an Temple, the WeWork Yanping Lu coworking space has a rich culture and history. It also offers easy access to two main Metro stops, Line 2 and Line 7, and is surrounded by restaurants offering traditional Shanghai cuisine. Members can enjoy a giant fish tank wall, large meeting rooms, and office space flooded with sunlight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
What will it cost?
135 Yanping Road Jing'an District Shanghai 200042
- Changping Lu, Subway Line 7
- Parking lot nearby (RMB5/hour)
- Yanan Lu freeway
- Bus No.93/824
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Longtang, a colloquial term for lilong, describes a neighborhood of lane houses which evolved from 1842 to 1949. They’re an integral element in Shanghainese culture, but many of them have since been demolished. Inspired by the rich cultural heritage of the area, our designs at Yanping Lu bring the essence of those spaces back to life—with a WeWork twist. Revealing and exposing the construction of the building creates a transparent energy that fosters community and collaboration, making this the perfect place for teams to connect. Members enjoy a giant fish tank wall, large meeting rooms, and office space flooded with sunlight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows. Experience workspace from a different perspective at WeWork Yanping Lu.
Events at 135 Yanping Lu
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- 悦活早餐 • TGIM Wellness BreakfastNovember 19th, 9:30AM - 10:30AM
- 探访西班牙，赏味精品里奥哈-橡树河畔酒庄品鉴会 Discovery of Spanish Wine-La Rioja Alta Wine TastingNovember 2nd, 4:30PM - 5:30PM
- 健身不止为了减秋膘 | FITFAM WORK OUT IS BACKOctober 9th, 7:30PM - 8:30PM
- 一起来学习如何构建您第一个APP吧！Build An App Over Lunch！January 24th,12:15PM - 1:30PM
- 如何拓展你的职业生涯? • Career Development WorkshopNovember 21st, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.