Finding Offices on State Street
1 W Monroe St
Loop, Chicago Address
Ideally located in the heart of the Loop, WeWork State Street borders both the Financial District and the Theatre District, making this location a true fusion of business and culture. In renovated top floors of the former Academy of Fine Arts, modern innovation meets traditional architecture, encouraging a vibrant mix of members—from tech startups and freelance designers to logistics and consulting firms. Only two short blocks from seven major L lines means your team can easily get where they need to go. Try Revival Food Hall for a quick lunch, or Cochon Volant for a more upscale dining experience—perfect for impressing clients. Nurture your next idea at WeWork State Street, where art, commerce, and nature mingle.
What will it cost?
1 W Monroe St. Chicago IL 60603
- CTA train -Monroe Red and Blue Line Stops
- State Street, Michigan Ave, Monroe Steet, Lake Shore Drive
- CTA Bus - State and Monroe Bus stop 2, 6, 29, 36, 62, 146, 148
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
State Street Coworking Offices
The close proximity to both Millenium and Grant Park contributed to our pastoral design of the space. We’ve brought the best of outdoor parks into our indoor workspace. Nature-inspired wallpaper, sun-drenched lounges, and plenty of indoor foliage—including a moss wall—provide breaths of fresh air whether you’re meeting, focusing, or networking. With private offices, conference rooms, coworking spaces, lounge areas, and even an arcade, we offer space that is conducive to all types of work styles. Your business will fit right in at State Street.
Events at 1 W Monroe St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- So You Want To Buy A Condo....October 16th, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- So You Want to Buy a CondoJune 26th, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Axure Users Meetup: Learn Object Oriented UX with Sophia V. PraterJune 13th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Designation Info NightJune 11th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- How to Attract & Retain Millennial TalentMay 17th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.