925 4th Ave
Downtown Seattle, SeattleAddress
Find Downtown Seattle Coworking Space
Located in the heart of the Emerald City, WeWork offers inviting office space in downtown Seattle. Occupying several floors in a striking Financial District skyscraper, members can enjoy ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices for teams of all sizes. Plus, commuting is easy with a centralized location close to parking, public transit, and the Pier 50 ferry terminal. If you’re on the hunt for downtown Seattle office space for rent, you won’t want to miss our location at 925 Fourth Avenue.
What will it cost?
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Flexible Office Space in Downtown Seattle
The neighborhood near our location at 925 Fourth Avenue features an enchanting mix of Romanesque Revival buildings and innovative modern architecture. In between meetings, grab lunch from the food trucks at Occidental Square or head down to the waterfront for a quick refresh. Inside the space, warm wood tones, energizing green hues, and expansive windows pay homage to the spirit of the Pacific Northwest. This amenities-rich building includes a gym, showers, and a rooftop terrace that’s perfect for soaking up some ever-elusive sunshine. Book a tour today to explore this unbeatable location with stunning views of Mount Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic Mountains.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.