Wonder Bread Factory
641 S Street NW Washington DC 20001
View on map
Finding Office Space at Wonder Bread Factory
The former seat of one of the city's largest bakeries, WeWork Wonder Bread Factory is now home to a wide variety of businesses. You'll find high-energy companies of every type, from tech startups to catering firms. This beautifully renovated DC office features two floors of open space where sunlight streams in through massive windows. Wonder Bread Factory is in the heart of Shaw, a neighborhood known for its vibrancy. Glen’s Garden Market, which showcases locally grown produce, is just a few blocks away, and the Rito Loco—A Mexican eatery run by a WeWork member—is just down the street. The Green and Yellow lines of the Metro system are reachable at the Shaw-Howard University station, just around the corner. Join us at WeWork Wonder Bread Factory for an accessible location and supportive community.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office Space at the Wonder Bread Factory
At our shared office space in the Wonder Bread Factory, the environment is anything but stale. Designs here celebrate the building's history as a manufacturer for one of America’s iconic brands. Head outside to the sunny patio, where members enjoy setting up their laptops during the day and attending networking events in the evening. The high ceilings and factory windows allow for great light in the space. Challenge a colleague to a video game or get inspired in our brainstorming room. Our set of garage doors roll up on the main commons floor, allowing the space to flow out to an outdoor terrace, and our community bar gives more nods to the building’s legacy. If you’re motivated by keeping things fresh, leave your old workspace behind and come join us at WeWork Wonder Bread Factory.
- Outdoor Balcony
- Onsite Parking Garage
- Event Space
- Bike Storage
- Mothers' Room
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.