696 Weihai Road Jing'an District Shanghai 200041
View on map
Serviced Offices in the Jing'an District
The WeWork Weihai road 696 building was built in the early 20th century, and situated in the central business area of Jing'An district. This historical London style mansion once was home to more than 40 artist studios and galleries. Today, the building has transformed into a modern workspace, which attracts not just artists, but aspiring entrepreneurs, designers and emerging businesses large and small.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Unique to this Building
The WeWork Weihai Lu building was built in the early 20th century. Situated in the central business area of Jing'An District, this historical London-style mansion once was home to more than 40 artist studios and galleries. Today, we’ve transformed it into a modern workspace that’s created quite the buzz. Our designs celebrate the grandeur of the building, transporting your team and guests on a journey of whimsy and festivity. The green spiral staircase is an Instagram favorite, leading to a pantry area where members often convene for quick chats. Through our open atrium you’ll find a hidden back bar, perfect for easy after-work hangouts. Take all that in addition to WeWork’s classic amenities, like onsite staff, printing services, weekly events, private phone booths, and more. What’s not to like?
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.