696 Weihai Road Jing'an District Shanghai 31 200041
View on map
About the Space
The WeWork Weihai road 696 building was built in the early 20th century, and situated in the central business area of Jing'An district. This historical London style mansion once was home to more than 40 artist studios and galleries. Today, the building has transformed into a modern workspace, which attracts not just artists, but aspiring entrepreneurs, designers and emerging businesses large and small.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.