535 Mission St 14th floor San Francisco CA 94105
View on map
Shared office space Mission St
With easy access to South of Market and the Financial District, this San Francisco office space is in one of the city’s most desirable locations. Occupying seven floors of a 27-story glass high-rise, this towering coworking space has unparalleled views of the bay. The common spaces are flooded with natural light, and most conference rooms overlook the downtown skyline.
WeWork Transbay is filled with amenities, including a meditation room, locker rooms, and bike storage. Many companies drawn to this San Francisco coworking space are in the tech sector, especially healthcare. There are also law firms, media companies, and nonprofit organizations, along with divisions of major corporations. An onsite teller from Bank of America can assist you in setting up any type of account your company might need.
The Montgomery Street BART station is nearby, and a 15-minute walk away is a Caltrain stop. If you’re driving, there’s parking in the building and many other lots in the surrounding streets. There are plenty of shady seating areas nearby where you can enjoy a meal, and dozens of restaurants offer every kind of cuisine you can imagine. For an unbeatable location, plenty of amenities, and a vibrant community, WeWork Transbay is a great choice.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- 10+ Person Offices
- Bike Storage
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.