Finding SoHo Office Space
175 Varick St
Manhattan, New York City Address
The community working out of these seven floors of SoHo office space is full of diversity and eager to shake up the status quo. Once called the Printing District, this part of SoHo is now home to media and advertising companies, digital innovators, tech startups, and more. Hudson and Varick streets are lined with tasty restaurants, and you’re minutes away from Houston Hall for after-work drinks. The Houston Street station for the 1 is a block north, and three blocks southeast is the Spring Street C and E station. When you need easily-accessible office space that’s suited for a wide range of motivated companies, consider WeWork SoHo West.
What will it cost?
175 Varick Street New York NY 10014
- 1, C
- Icon Parking, located at 375 Hudson St and 120 King St (Arrive 9AM-3:59PM, stay max 12 hours, $33)
- Westside Highway
- Storage available
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Your Best Desk is at WeWork SoHo West
What was once a simple loading dock is now the impressive entrance of our one-of-a-kind New York office space, aka WeWork SoHo West. We’ve transformed the space but kept all the good stuff, adding a tremendous terrace where the huge bay doors are often thrown open to catch the breeze. There’s never a quiet day here, as collaboration is typical in each of the industrial-style common areas. The location includes unique amenities like a 24-person screening room, bike storage, an event space, and a new mothers’ room. Plus, you can bring your best friend to work—we’re dog-friendly. Snag a desk in SoHo where the coffee never runs dry and the space inspires you to create and connect. Join us today at WeWork SoHo West.
Events at 175 Varick St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- DESIGN A BOUQUET WITH IDK TONIGHTNovember 28th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- SIP & LEARN WITH SWIPESHONovember 27th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- WeWork Labs Q&A with Best-Selling Author Nir EyalOctober 3rd, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- World Refugee Day at 175 Varick with The Syria FundJune 20th, 9:00AM - 7:00PM
- Radical Galaxy Launch PartyMay 16th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.