315 W 36th Street New York NY 10018
View on map
Penn Station Office Space
If you have places to go, this New York office space gives you access to one of the city’s busiest transit hubs. Penn Station is the terminal for Amtrak and New Jersey Transits trains, of course, so it’s a magnet for commuters. You also can step onto the A, C, E, 1, 2, and 3 trains traveling up and down the island. Add in nearby parking garages and proximity to the Lincoln Tunnel, and you have an unbeatable location.
But these eight levels of coworking space in a 17-story Art Deco building are also beautiful, with lots of original art (especially the colorful mural by artist Jason Woodside). The members here, who cover every type of business but lean toward the tech fields, gravitate to the expansive common area on the 10th floor when they are looking to chat with clients or huddle with their team. It’s a dog-friendly space, so bring along your four-legged friend. Madison Square Garden is nearby, meaning you have don’t have to go far to enjoy a game with the Knicks or the Rangers. Big-name musicians also play here, as well as nearby Hammerstein Ballroom. For an office space that’s in the middle of it all, head to Penn Station.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at Penn Station
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Gotham Greens Earth Day Giveaway
April 17th, 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Meet and Greet with CUNY Tech Prep
April 17th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
Ergonomic Group: Fiesta Happy Hour
April 19th, 4:30PM - 6:30PM
Lunch & Learn: How To Build A Winning Brand
May 1st, 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Lavva Yogurt Sampling
May 15th, 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.