315 W 36th Street New York NY 10018
View on map
Penn Station Office Space
If you have places to go, this New York office space gives you access to one of the city’s busiest transit hubs. Penn Station is the terminal for Amtrak and New Jersey Transits trains, of course, so it’s a magnet for commuters. You also can step onto the A, C, E, 1, 2, and 3 trains traveling up and down the island. Add in nearby parking garages and proximity to the Lincoln Tunnel, and you have an unbeatable location.
But these eight levels of coworking space in a 17-story Art Deco building are also beautiful, with lots of original art (especially the colorful mural by artist Jason Woodside). The members here, who cover every type of business but lean toward the tech fields, gravitate to the expansive common area on the 10th floor when they are looking to chat with clients or huddle with their team. It’s a dog-friendly space, so bring along your four-legged friend. Madison Square Garden is nearby, meaning you have don’t have to go far to enjoy a game with the Knicks or the Rangers. Big-name musicians also play here, as well as nearby Hammerstein Ballroom. For an office space that’s in the middle of it all, head to Penn Station.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.