Coworking Office Space near Moorgate Station
Central London, London Address
With a definite contemporary vibe, this London office space has all the extras that you’d expect (a bike room, lounge areas, and plenty of conference rooms) and lots more that come as a pleasant surprise (a dog-friendly vibe, an on-site cafe, and a terrace where you can enjoy a view of the skyline). In a brand-new building, this London coworking space has a variety of common areas on each of its eight floors where you can meet with colleagues or touch base with clients. For after-work gatherings, there’s a nearby gallery with a rooftop bar where many WeWork Moorgate members congregate. In the heart of London, this office space sits near the Moorgate Underground station and is a short walk from the Bank, Liverpool Street, and Old Street stations.
What will it cost?
Location1 Fore Street Avenue London EC2Y 9DT
- Moorgate, Bank, Liverpool Street
- London Wall Car Park (starting at £3). NCP - London Finsbury Square (starting at £15.00 for 2 hours)
- A - Towards Aldgate - Bus 100, N - Towards Blackfriars - Bus 100, B - Towards Barbican or Old Street - Buses 21, 43, 76, 141, 153
- Storage available
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Outdoor BalconyFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at Moor Place
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- The MoveForward Series: Develop Your Business Vision - BreakfastOctober 4th, 8:30AM - 10:00AM
- Evening Event: London Entrepreneur NetworkAugust 29th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Evening Event: SVK Crypto - An Evening Focusing On Blockchain AdoptionAugust 22nd, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Evening Event: London SAS MeetupAugust 2nd, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Evening Event: B-Neutral Launch: Save the Planet one Cocktail at a TimeJuly 26th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.