Shared office space on market st
995 Market St
San Francisco, SF Bay Area Address
In a burgeoning neighborhood that attracts some of the world’s top tech companies, our San Francisco office space connects you to the pulse of the city. This coworking space’s 12 levels feature exposed brick walls, lots of natural wood, and expansive common areas where it’s easy to collaborate with your team or meet with clients. The friendly community here—many people bring their dogs to work—has a strong mix of small startups and large companies. Enjoy views all the way to the iconic Ferry Building in the Embarcadero. Buses and streetcars run along Market Street, and the Powell Street BART station is a few blocks away. The building is close to the bustling establishments around Union Square, where many members enjoy everything from team lunches to drinks with colleagues. You’ll definitely be inspired by WeWork Mid-Market’s great location, quick access to transportation, and energetic community.
What will it cost?
- Powell & Civic Center (BART): J, K, L, M, N, T. MUNI Metro stops right outside on Market Street: K-OWL, L-OWL, M-OWL, N-OWL, T-OWL, F Line light rail/street car
- Turquoise Parking ($15/day). There are also many local lots that offer daily ($12-$20/day) and monthly parking
- Interstate 80, Highway 101
- 7 / 9 / 14 / F
- Storage available
- SF Ferry Building
995 Market St San Francisco CA 94103
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at 995 Market St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Learn iT!November 26th, 1:00PM - 2:00PM
- Real Estate Development: Behind the ScenesDecember 5th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- The CFO Guy Presents: What Not To DoDecember 6th,11:00AM - 12:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.