625 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge MA 02139
View on map
Find a Coworking Space in Cambridge
Growing the WeWork Boston community to this side of the river, WeWork Mass Ave is Cambridge office space with some serious inspiration. Is there any address more influential than right between Harvard and MIT? In lieu of a corporate skyscraper, this coworking space has made its home in a classic three-story brick building, steps away from Central Square Station. It doesn’t matter if you’re in finance or tech, need a single desk or a whole floor, you’ll enjoy the convenience of this walkable neighborhood. Whether your lunches are more burgers or juice bar, your happy hours more cocktail lounge or Irish pub, all deep thinkers and big ideas are welcome at WeWork Mass Ave.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office Space in Cambridge
Our designs at WeWork Mass Ave are all about maximizing space for you and yours and highlighting the eclectic vibe of the building. For this location, we considered every detail an opportunity—from the depth of the furniture, to the way the lighting fixtures paint the room, to the colors of the murals on the walls. We’ve taken every nuance into account to give your team ample room to produce your brawniest ideas, and still be a part of a vibrant coworking community. WeWork Mass Ave includes every workspace necessity—printing, conference rooms, high-speed internet—but what makes the space truly special is a cozy center sofa pit and an ephemeral ramp space leading up to the lobby that lets you know you’re walking into something great. Lock down a spot here, and your team is sure to thank you.
Events at Mass Ave.
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Startup Institute Open Doors 2.0 with Hack.Diversity
March 15th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Blockchain Startup Panel
March 20th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Caffeinated User Testing
March 21st, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Minimizing the Negative Log-Likelihood, in English
March 22nd, 6:30PM - 9:00PM
Product Management Career Night and Networking
March 27th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.