261 Madison Avenue New York NY 10016
View on map
Coworking Space Madison Ave
Just a few blocks from the many subway lines running through Grand Central Station, this New York office space puts you in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Many of the spacious glass offices have views onto Madison Avenue—for decades the home of the city’s big advertising firms—and up to the Empire State Building.
Occupying two floors of an office building, this coworking space attracts established companies in law, marketing, and other fields. Besides the common areas done up in vivid colors, there are nine conference rooms where you can meet with colleagues. If you’re looking to impress clients, the well-regarded Japanese eatery Zuma is just downstairs. For a great location and easy access by public transportation, head to WeWork Madison.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.