Finding K Street Office Space
1875 K St
Downtown DC, Washington, D.C. Address
On one of the most high-powered streets in the nation's capital, WeWork’s K Street office space is home to a diverse array of businesses. WeWork occupies two full floors of this handsome building, which features a detailed stone façade rising from an elegant granite base. You’ll find everyone from law firms to nonprofits to lobbyists here, just a quick stroll from the White House. This central location—accessible by the Farragut North and Farragut West Metro stations—allows for plenty of great dining options, including a string of food trucks that bring gourmet touches to casual meals. For power lunches, there are plenty of see-and-be-seen restaurants on the nearby streets too. If you want an inspiring office space in one of the most enviable locations in DC, it’s hard to beat WeWork K Street.
What will it cost?
1875 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Farragut North and Farragut West
- On-site parking on ground floor ($260/month, $16/day)
- K St
- D1, D4, D5, D6, 38B, 3Y, 16Y, S1, 80, yellow circulator (Georgetown - Union Station)
- Storage available. There is also a Capital Bikeshare station nearby, on the corner of K St and 19th St
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space at K Street
Our unique K Street office space is designed to embody the sophistication of a suit, creating a welcoming environment for DC’s business and political elite. Designs here reference the history of law and lobbying on K Street, along with its cameos in pop culture. Any strong workspace can have a lounge, but ours are decorated with custom art. Your old office may have had a coffee maker, but ours has a micro-roasted coffee bar with barista service. We’ve considered every detail—even added access to a 24-hour gym, a rooftop terrace, and a penthouse with panoramic views of the city. Everyday necessities, lifestyle perks, and a vibrant community make this location the perfect fit for your business.
Events at 1875 K St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- An Evening Celebrating KindnessNovember 28th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- DFKDC Giving TuesdayNovember 27th, 4:30PM - 7:30PM
- Sustainable Commute ChallengeOctober 11th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- DC Blockchain Developer PanelOctober 3rd, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- How They Built It: A Conversation with Industry LeadersSeptember 27th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.