1155 Fangdian Road, Pudong Shanghai 201203
View on map
Century Park Coworking Office Space
Whether you’re looking to launch a new venture or expand your operations, the prime location and all-inclusive amenities of WeWork’s Century Park coworking space are sure to elevate your business. Conveniently located in one of Shanghai’s most innovative areas, this neighborhood is a popular hub for teams working in finance, tech, and business development. Throughout the space, your team will enjoy access to inviting lounge areas, high-tech conference rooms, and refreshing workspace. When it’s time to head home, Huamu Road station offers a quick connection to the Metro Line 7. This Guanxing Square office space also boasts close proximity to many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and retail shops, so you’ll always have plenty of options for entertaining clients and celebrating team wins. Ready to elevate your workday? Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique to this Building
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.