Huaihai Zhong Lu
627 Huaihai Middle Rd Huangpu District Shanghai 200000
View on map
Coworking Office on Huaihai Middle Road
At the intersection of Huaihai Zhong Lu and Sinan Lu, discover Shanghai office space in one of the very first shopping areas of China. WeWork Huaihai Zhong Lu breathes new life into classic architecture, occupying four floors of a former French Concession building. A full-length glass curtain wall invites natural light throughout the private offices and coworking spaces, while an internal staircase keeps our members connected, whether they work in media, technology, or finance. WeWork Huaihai Zhong Lu offers unique areas for meeting and focusing, such as conference rooms on every floor, along with event spaces, screening rooms, brainstorming rooms, and more. Only a five-minute walk from the Subway Line 1 Huaihai Zhong Lu stop, and with onsite bike storage and showers, this location provides ultimate convenience for your commuting team. When you move into WeWork Huaihai Zhong Lu, enjoy all the contemporary perks of a WeWork space, combined with all the inspiration of this historical neighborhood.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Pet Friendly
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.