627 Huaihai Zhong Lu
Why WeWork for Shared Offices on Huaihai Road?
Situated in the Huangpu District of Shanghai, the area surrounding this location offers an enchanting blend of historical architecture and innovative developments. Neutral colors and natural wood tones contrast with pops of color to create vibrant moments on every floor. The space includes a variety of ways to reset throughout the day, including cozy lounges and a dedicated dart room. This amenities-rich building also incentivizes staying active during the workweek with onsite bike storage and showers. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Finding Coworking Offices on Huaihai Middle Road
Infused with the metropolitan buzz of one of Shanghai’s most popular neighborhoods, entrepreneurs at all stages will thrive in our colorful coworking office on Huaihai Middle Road. Breathing new life into the classic architecture of the neighborhood, enjoy three floors of WeWork’s hallmark amenities, including front-desk service, unique conference rooms, and private offices. Whether you work in media, technology, or finance, commuting is simple with the Huaihai Zhong Lu station connection to Subway Line 13 just minutes away. Surrounded by many of the city's best restaurants, bars, and shopping, you’ll love the convenience and culture of WeWork’s serviced offices on Huaihai Road.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Pet Friendly
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.