25 Taylor Street San Francisco CA 94102
View on map
Coworking Space at Golden Gate
Inside the Golden Gate Theatre—a 1922 landmark with graceful arched windows and elegant carvings along the cornice—this San Francisco office space combines a refined atmosphere with polished contemporary design. Look for exposed wood beams, unfinished walls, and a graceful spiral staircase. Explore all seven floors of this dog-friendly coworking space, and you’ll discover a spacious lounge perfect for meeting with clients.
There’s a wide variety of business here, including newly minted startups and more established companies. The central location is a plus, as is access to Muni and BART stops. There’s parking within an easy walk of the building. Grab a bite from the Hall, a nearby cafeteria-style eatery, or sample the offerings from one of the food trucks around Mint Plaza. Join this vibrant coworking space, and you’ll be part of this hub of creativity and innovation.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- 10+ Person Offices
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Game Lounge
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at Golden Gate
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Spark Investment Committee
February 21st, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Brunchwork W/ Chan Zuckerberg
March 1st, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
Validity Marketing: Gain "Instant Expert" status by getting featured in ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX news
March 7th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Veterans in Residence Official Kickoff
March 8th, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
SportTechie - The Future of Mobile Ticketing
March 16th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.