15F, HSBC Building, Shanghai ifc 8 Century Avenue, Pudong Shanghai 200120
View on map
Finding Modern Pudong Coworking Space
Boasting a highly sought-after address in the financial district of Shanghai, our Pudong coworking space offers unparalleled resources for growing businesses and independent entrepreneurs alike. Surrounded by international enterprises and an influx of tech and finance innovators, our location inside this 53-story tower provides intelligently designed collaborative workspace, private offices, and generous conference rooms. Based in the heart of Lujiazui, easy access to Metro Line 2 makes getting around the city easier than ever. For an energizing environment that keeps your business moving, schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Serviced Offices in Lujiazui?
Inspired by the complex balance of city life, our Pudong serviced office space was carefully designed to accommodate teams large and small while maintaining WeWork’s hallmark amenities and charm. In between meetings, pay a visit to our in-house barista bar or head downstairs to explore an unending array of food, drink, and entertainment options. Need a midday refresh? Enjoy the breathtaking views of Oriental Pearl TV Tower or find inspiration on a walk along the Huangpu River. After work, unwind with dinner at Da Dong or Jade Mansion before soaking in the panoramic city views of the vibrant dance clubs and lounges nearby.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.