Finding Office Space in Jardim Das Perdizes
Nicolas Boer 399
, São Paulo Address
At the heart of São Paulo’s commercial sector, our coworking space in Jardim Das Perdizes provides a workday paradise for modern professionals. Three floors in this 17-story tower are dedicated to WeWork, featuring airy lounge areas, collaborative conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and easy access to the 297A-10, 278, 231, and 399 busses. Plus, we’re pet-friendly. Surrounded by professionals in retail, public services, and commerce, it’s easy to make connections here—and our regular networking events help with the introduction. Ready to jumpstart your business in this vibrant city? Join WeWork’s coworking space in Jardim Das Perdizes today.
What will it cost?
Av. Nicolas Boer 399 São Paulo SP 01140-060
- Line 297A-10 directly opposite building (3 minute walk) | Lines 231, 231BI1 & 399 at Av. Marquês de São Vicente, 2204 (5 minute walk)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.