Finding Office Space in Downtown Vancouver
, Vancouver Address
Situated on six floors of Bentall Two in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, this location boasts office space that’s rich in advantage. While the neighborhood lends itself to the tech startup community, our prime location and a wealth of nearby attractions bring businesses of all sizes and industries into our workspace. The Burrard Street SkyTrain station, for example, is directly integrated via an underground connector, and approximately 1,200 buses stop in front of the next-door Bentall Centre each day, simplifying your commute. Plus, onsite bike storage and parking keep your wheels are safe, whether you roll on two or four. Try JOEY, a nearby restaurant with a wine bar, for an after-work hang, or Japadog, a hot dog stand, for a quick bite between meetings. Put simply, this location just can’t be beat.
What will it cost?
555 Burrard St Vancouver BC V7X 1M8
- Burrard Station – 3 Blocks
- Parking available
- Burrard Street Sky Train Station, Bus Stop in front of Bentall Centre
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness CenterIf working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Why WeWork for Your Next Downtown Vancouver Office Space Lease?
For our workspace at 555 Burrard Street, we tapped into Vancouver’s refreshing balance between the thrills of the outdoors and the comforts of home. This location includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high speed internet, but what makes the space truly special are the additional amenities—an event space for hosting your next big lecture or panel and an onsite fitness center so you can stay in shape even through the winter. Experience workspace from a different perspective at WeWork.
Events at Bentall II
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Moustache MilerNovember 24th, 9:00AM - 11:00AM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.