1372 Peachtree St Atlanta GA 30309
View on map
Find Midtown Atlanta Office Space
1372 Peachtree is three floors of awesome communal and private office space in a brand new building in Midtown Atlanta. You’ll be making your workweek all the more peachy when you turn this WeWork location into your next business hub. The area is filled with institutions of higher education, noteworthy architecture, and numerous cultural centers—in fact, it’s often referred to as the city’s heart of the arts. Here you’ll be steps from Ferst Center for the Arts, Fox Theatre, and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, among other museums and theaters—all great sources of inspiration for your next big project. With onsite parking and a MARTA stop nearby at Arts Center station, commuting is a breeze. After work, head to one of the area’s many restaurants—like Sausalito West Coast Grill or Tavernpointe—for team outings or client dinners. 1372 Peachtree is what workspace should be.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Not Your Average Atlanta Office Space
At 1372 Peachtree, we took inspiration for our workspaces from an unlikely source: the classic Southern barbeque. With a nod to the creativity, innovation, and community that comes together in this flavorful local tradition, we’ve created a shared office space that gives your team ample space to refuel and reconnect. But we didn’t stop there. We’ve considered every detail, from private booths for phone calls to a dedicated room for new mothers. Any workspace can have a lounge, but ours are decorated with custom art. Your old office might have had coffee maker, but we have an unlimited supply of fresh micro-roasted coffee and rejuvenating fruit water. Book a tour today to experience 1372 Peachtree for yourself.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Pet Friendly
Events at 1372 Peachtree
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
Clothes Minded: How To Start, Sustain, & Master A Clothing Business
How We Hustle Panel & Mixer
WeHustle Wednesdays: Money Mistakes Startups Make
April & May: We Hustle Wednesdays
How To Build Valuable Relationships and Leverage Them To Grow Your Business
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.