135 Yanping Lu
135 Yanping Road Jing'an District Shanghai 200042
135 Yanping Lu
Coworking Office Space in the Jing'an District
Located near the Jing'an Temple, the WeWork Yanping Lu coworking space has a rich culture and history. It also offers easy access to two main Metro stops, Line 2 and Line 7, and is surrounded by restaurants offering traditional Shanghai cuisine. Members can enjoy a giant fish tank wall, large meeting rooms, and office space flooded with sunlight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Unique to this Building
Longtang, a colloquial term for lilong, describes a neighborhood of lane houses which evolved from 1842 to 1949. They’re an integral element in Shanghainese culture, but many of them have since been demolished. Inspired by the rich cultural heritage of the area, our designs at Yanping Lu bring the essence of those spaces back to life—with a WeWork twist. Revealing and exposing the construction of the building creates a transparent energy that fosters community and collaboration, making this the perfect place for teams to connect. Members enjoy a giant fish tank wall, large meeting rooms, and office space flooded with sunlight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows. Experience workspace from a different perspective at WeWork Yanping Lu.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.